Sunday, November 27, 2011

A thing to forget.


I hate when I realize, during the night...
when I'm all curled up tight..
and have allowed my mind..
to wonder where it might...
- How much i miss you.. 
                                                                                                                               I miss just going out...
to see, hold, and kiss you..
I miss how I felt - so loved,
Far Away . . .</3

wanted, needed, adored too..

I realized now that I must forget..
all these things I miss...
your warm secure embrace
your sweet, heart-melting kiss ♥

I must forget the love we once knew..
and remember you have these feelings..
that I wish could be renewed !

I have to ignore all the songs
that have ever reminded me of you : (
because then I spend another moment...
where I cry all night long - I'm blue !
 ...

I have to forget the way..
I memorized your walk..
and I ignore the memories..
of how we used to talk .....

I have to erase from my mind..
all the things you used to say..
since those resounding words..
only remind me that you walked away : (

I have to forget your laugh...
and I have to forget you sideways grin....
and your dimple on the one side..
and the way you catch my spin !

I have to ignore the way it felt..
to remember the way you held me tight..
cause it will only cause me
more and more pain every night..!


I have to erase the time..
and how it went by so fast..
I see now that our love..
has become something of a distant past !

I ignore the fact that you promised
you wouldn't leave me-not ever
because now that you're gone
I fear you're gone forever : (

No comments:

Post a Comment