Sunday, October 23, 2011

* Asphyxiated *



There's such a thing as holding on ..
You can love so deeply, and find it gone ..
The things you cherish are soon to leave ..
I told you once looks can deceive !!
The memories so bittersweet ,
My thoughts for you, they aren't a treat ..

You promised me, but surely forgot ..
The flowers told me you loved me not !!
                                                       The sun, it faded into the night,
And the tears they fell like rain from the sky !!
I held you so tightly, never letting go ..
I promised myself that your love would show !!
But like I said looks do deceive,
I never thought my love would make you asphyxiated !!

# You never meant anything but, I still believed # 

The stars I wished on they never fell ..
The pennies I tossed got lost in the well  ..
The flowers I tore so graciously apart ..
So many things wasted on a broken heart   </3


.bRoKeN.


God Bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment