Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feeling the Pain

You ripped up my heart ,
You tore it to shreds...
All that was left...
Is finally dead...!

I told you I love
d you

But you didn't care...
You ripped off my shield.
My heart was left bare..  : (

At first my feelings,
I didn't wish to share..
I took a chance !
Call it a leap of faith !

You let me fall...
I fell from grace...
You stand there laughing...
Was it only your game...?!

 


I called out your name !
But you never came..
I know this is short..
No real story to tell.

I wanted to talk..
I wanted to yell..
But you just walked away,
You got into your car,
And you left me...

Torn up on the sidewalk.
With so many things I want to say...
I stay quite and just let you leave..
No big deal,
You may have guessed..

To you, yeah maybe..
But me, now I'm a mess !
You ripped up my heart : (
Your tore it to shreds !
And whatever was left ,
I promise you, is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment